When it comes to taking care of your Santa Rosa, CA home, one of the most important things you can do is have a reliable garbage disposal. A garbage disposal helps keep your kitchen clean and free of food waste, and it’s an essential piece of equipment for any homeowner. If you’re unsure why you need garbage disposal or why yours isn’t working properly, keep reading. We’ll break down everything you need to know about these appliances.
1. Put your food waste: One of the main reasons you need garbage disposal is for food waste. If you don’t have a place to put your food waste, it will start to rot and produce harmful bacteria. A garbage disposal grinds up food waste so that it can be safely disposed of. This helps keep your kitchen clean and free of bacteria.
2. Prevent clogged drains: Another reason you need garbage disposal is to prevent clogged drains. If food waste isn’t properly disposed of, it can start to build up in your drains and cause a clog. A garbage disposal grinds up food waste so that it can be flushed down the drain without causing a clog.
3. Improve your home’s value: If you’re thinking about selling your home, having a garbage disposal can increase your home’s value. Many buyers see garbage disposal as a valuable asset, and they’re willing to pay more for a home that has one. So, if you’re planning on selling your home in the future, be sure to mention that you have a garbage disposal.
As you can see, there are many reasons why you need a garbage disposal. If you don’t have one, we highly recommend getting one installed. And if you already have a garbage disposal, be sure to properly maintain it so that it continues to work properly.
What Are Some Common Reasons For Garbage Disposal Failure?
Even the best garbage disposals will eventually fail. When this happens, it’s important to know the reasons why so that you can avoid them in the future. Here are some of the most common reasons for garbage disposal failure:
1. Improper installation: One of the most common reasons for garbage disposal failure is improper installation. If your garbage disposal isn’t installed properly, it will likely fail prematurely.
2. Lack of maintenance: Another common reason for garbage disposal failure is lack of maintenance. If you don’t regularly clean and maintain your garbage disposal, it will eventually start to break down.
3. Overloading: Your garbage disposal can only handle so much at once, so be sure to only put a small amount of food waste in it at a time.
4. Objects in the disposal: One final common reason for garbage disposal failure is objects in the disposal. If you accidentally drop something down the drain, it can get lodged in the disposal and cause it to fail.
If you want your garbage disposal to last for a long time, be sure to avoid these common mistakes. With proper installation and maintenance, your garbage disposal should last for many years.
Contact Curoso Plumbing Inc. – Leading Plumber Experienced In Garbage Disposal Services
At Curoso Plumbing Inc. we are the leading experts when it comes to garbage disposal services in Santa Rosa, CA. We have years of experience and knowledge when it comes to these appliances, so we can quickly diagnose and fix any issue you’re having.
If you need drain cleaning services and garbage repair experts, be sure to contact us today at 707-545-5017. We’ll be happy to help get your appliance back up and running in no time.