Plumbing issues are a common home maintenance issue. Sometimes, the problem is limited to one area of your home. Still, more often than not, it could be a sign that you need repiping in Santa Rosa, CA. Replacing old and corroded pipes with modern materials that will last longer and better withstand the test of time. Here, we’ll explain five common signs that it might be time to repipe your home.
- Leaks: One of the most obvious signs you need to upgrade the pipes is if you’re noticing leaks throughout your home. If you leak into one area, it may not appear as though there are any other problems, but it could be a sign of corrosion or a build-up of mineral deposits in the pipe. It’s best to have a professional plumbing technician inspect your home and determine if you should upgrade the pipes.
- Low Water Pressure: Another common sign that it might be time to repipe your home is if you’re noticing low water pressure throughout. This can be caused by corrosion or clogs in the pipes and, if left unchecked, can lead to more serious problems.
- Discolored Water: If you notice discoloration in your water, it could be a sign that the pipes are corroding inside. This can result from calcium deposits or other minerals in the water, but it can also indicate that your pipes need to be replaced.
- Unusual Noises: If you’re hearing strange noises, it could mean the valves or fittings in the plumbing system are wearing out and need to be replaced. It can also indicate a buildup of sediment in the pipes, which can cause clogs and other issues if not addressed.
- Aging Pipes: Finally, if your home is over 20 years old and the pipes are beginning to show signs of age, consider repiping in Rohnert Park, CA. Older pipes can be more susceptible to corrosion and mineral buildup, leading to a decrease in water pressure and water discoloration.
It’s important to have a professional plumber come out and inspect your home before making any decisions, as they can ensure that you get the best possible solution for your plumbing needs.
To ensure you’re getting the highest quality plumbing services in Windsor, CA, at affordable prices, contact Curoso Plumbing. Our experienced technicians are here to help you through every step of the process, so don’t hesitate to give us a call at 707-545-5017!